RapidFit, part of the Materialise group, is a successful and innovative game-changer in the tooling industry for the automotive sector. Our client portfolio comprises both innovative OEM’s as BMW, VW, Aston Martin, Bentley, … as the leading TIER1 companies. An impression of our product and workshop organization can be found here.
As a fast growing company, RapidFit is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology, and who want to be surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you ready to take the challenge to work in a complex sales environment where you need to introduce the innovations that RapidFit has to offer in the world of fixturing and align those with the customer’s needs?
You will pro-actively establish, maintain and grow profitable business relationships with OEM and First Tier automotive customers in line with our overall sales and business strategy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relations with key accounts, identify their needs and formulate technical solutions in conjunction with the support and commercial/service teams;
- Create and maintain strategic key account plans and act as a project manager to effectively manage the key account to ensure the long-term goals of the account are met;
- Actively prospect and develop new customers;
- Drive overall results for your key accounts:
- Lead the account planning process;
- Detect, share, and drive opportunities within the accounts;
- Be innovative in ways to increase value to the quality process of your accounts;
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements;
- Gather information on competitors and contributing to the overall strategic sales plan by providing input on competitors, customers, price trends, market trends, opportunities and threats.
- Develop a network at the European OEM and First Tier sites and introducing the innovative RapidFit Fixturing and Cubing concept.
- Native German & Fluent in English (French is a plus);
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in B2B technical sales;
- Having a first tier and/or OEM automotive network is a strong advantage;
- Experience with tooling solutions (specifically fixtures and cubes) for automotive applications is a strong advantage;
- Convincing customers and building immediate trust comes natural to you;
- You can detect opportunities and identify potential business;
- Technical background is a plus, but business orientation rules;
- Willing to travel to customers, offices and production plants in Europe (40%).
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.