Qualifications & Experience
As a member of the internal audit team, you protect the financial health of the organisation, optimise the operational processes and support the strategies of the organisation.
- Plan and execute internal control testing and audits including follow-up.
- Report on audit findings, the implemented action plans and results to management to ensure hat management is provided with sufficient information to take decisions.
- Contribute to risk assessments and planning processes to update the audit plan and ensure the plan is responsive to and aligned with the risk profile of the organization.
- Take up consulting engagements as requested by management.
- Establish effective business relationships within the group.
All of this implies gaining a thorough understanding of Materialise business processes, corporate strategy, controls and risks to provide reliable and independent assurance on the design and effectiveness of the control framework.
- Master degree in a business field such as accountancy, applied economics or finance; alternatively, another masters degree complemented with proven professional experience in a finance or auditing role
- The ideal candidate has a first experience in the audit sector
- Knowledge of, and experience with COSO and SOX is a plus (implementation and/or testing)
- Good communication skills combined with an analytical mind result in great persuasion capabilities
- The ideal candidate is a team player who can also work independently, demonstrates flexibility and a constructive critical attitude.
- Full proficiency in English is a must, professional active knowledge of at least one other major European language is an asset.