Location: Belgium, Malaysia or Ukraine
Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, academia and...eyewear!
The introduction of advanced digital technologies in the eyewear industry is creating new opportunities, including the possibility to offer personalized frame recommendations and virtual try-on solutions. As part of an end-to-end digital platform, frames can also be 3D printed. 3D printing supports the creation of unique and personalized designs, reduces stock risks and enables a more sustainable manufacturing process.
Would you like to contribute to this revolutionary technology?
Materialise is seeking an iOS Engineer to improve and expand our iOS SDKs and consumer-facing applications. You will be responsible for the design, development, and distribution of our iOS software. The ideal candidate is experienced in mobile architecture and has an interest in user interface design.
You will be a member of a highly-motivated team. This role will develop, enhance, and sustain innovative solutions to improve the customer experience. You will implement complex software in accordance with project requirements, UX design, and industry best practices. You will also review designs and participate in meaningful collaboration sessions on how to solve customer problems and participate in determining the scope for new projects.
Qualifications & Experience
● Develop highly innovative consumer-facing mobile products
● Contribute to develop and maintain code in a collaborative and inclusive environment
● Work with Engineering Managers and Product Owners to prioritize work within an agile development methodology
● Translate requirements into designs and well-engineered code backed by automated tests
● Leverage your knowledge of iOS tools and infrastructure to improve our core technology
● Prototype new features and applications
● Integrate and port server-side computer vision functionalities within the iOS environment
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
● 5+ years of building feature-heavy native applications for iOS utilizing Swift and Objective-C
● History of published app(s) iOS apps in the application store
● Experience integrating RESTful APIs
● Strong verbal and written communication
● Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor other engineers
● Familiar with automation testing, build, and continuous integration
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.