Qualifications & Experience
- Develop and lead global internal communication strategy in conjunction with senior management
- Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as a staff intranet, monthly magazine, or regular email bulletin.
- Draft messages or scripts for senior executives for presentation to employees in written or spoken form.
- Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all mediums and for different departments of the organization.
- Ensure internal communication messages are consistent with external communication messages.
- Act as the trusted advisor to executive management on strategic internal communication initiatives
- Handle the internal communication response to crisis situations which affect organizational perception and reputation.
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the organization, either face to face or through regular written communication.
- provide structural communications support to the different business units to successfully implement key strategic initiatives (change programs, organizational changes, mergers & acquisitions, …)
- You assist line management in internal comms by providing toolkits (key messages, presentations, training & workshops, feedback meetings, …)
- Intra-regional communications set-up and support.
- Employer branding support for HR.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Marketing, PR, journalism, communication or a related field
- Min 5-8 years of experience in an internal comms role
- Previous experience in HR communications in an international context
- You are a strategic thinker, combined with pragmatic and hands-on approach
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills are essential, combined with strong writing, proofreading, layout & design, professional printing/publishing skills
- Strong presentation skills and moderator expertise
- Proven executive conversation skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office tools
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Highly interested in technology and innovation
- (Ideal start: September)