As part of the internal audit department, located at HQ in Leuven, you will be responsible for performing internal audits. The team is responsible for all global audit activities.
Qualifications & Experience
You will be responsible for performing internal audits as part of the internal audit department.
- Perform internal audits and report to management related to their internal controls, financial and operational processes.
- Continuous support to management in the optimization of the processes to achieve a higher efficiency and efficacy
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the internal controls
- Support in the creation of the internal audit department at Materialise
- Support with Risk Management (identification / mitigation / follow-up)
- Contribute to the development of an internal audit planning and program
- Deploy and execute the internal audits, including the reporting and wrap-up according to the internal audit plan
- 3+ years’ experience in finance, the audit sector (internal or external audits) or process management in manufacturing, sales or finance
- Project Management skills is a nice to have
- Master degree in economics, accounting or finance
- Excellent communication skills combined with an analytical mind result in great persuasion capabilities
- Self-motivated but also a pleasant colleague
- Stress resilient, flexible and a constructive critical attitude
- Knowledge and experience with COSO and internal controls (e.g. SOX) is an asset
- Certificate from the IIA is an asset.
- Fluid in English and at least one other languages of the countries where Materialise is active.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.