Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you an organizational and communicative talent? Do you enjoy interacting with customers and take an active part in the sales process? Is convincing people by phone a second nature for you? Do you love to manage several tasks simultaneously, and to process complex situations in an efficient and accurate way? Are you searching for a job in an innovative setting? Do you feel passionate about working with the newest technologies in the 3D printing industry? Are you able to focus and deliver quality? Then you may be the person we're looking for to join our team!
• You team up with your sales colleagues to maximize win ratios for Materialise, by clever profiling and research
• You define which action is appropriate to convert intentions into sales and to deliver the best quality of leads to the Account Managers
• You qualify leads into our CRM system coming from campaigns, nurturing track or download requests
• You (pro)actively reach out to prospects and customers in order to guide them in their buying journey
Software Maintenance Sales
• You proactively reach out to customers which are up for renewal and position maintenance sales of our software products
• You meet software maintenance sales targets / increase maintenance sales
• You own the process from your quotation to the close of your sale Anti-churn actions
• You contact clients who stopped to use our services to understand why they did so.
• You propose alternatives, and guide them in order to keep them as clients.
• You are an open communicator with a customer focus
• You are not afraid to pick up the phone and (cold) call a customer
• You follow company procedures, documentation and administration protocol and requirements
- Master or Bachelor degree in administration or business-related field
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar function is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English are required, both verbal and written; any other language is an asset
- Sales minded with strong ability to sell per phone
- Excellent computer skills is a must (MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Focus on data quality
- Keen to work in the CRM environment in a disciplined manner
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Energetic with a positive attitude
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.