Materialise is a dynamic Belgian high-tech worldwide company, founded in 1990, with over 2000 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
You fulfill the role of HR business partner of the Materialise Manufacturing Unit, this business unit is active in rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing and provides engineering services for diverse industries active in 3D printing as well as RapidFit, daugther company of Materialise active in 3D-printed fixturingsystems.
You will be based in the headquarters of Materialise in Leuven, Belgium, with global responsibility.
Are you looking for a crucial role in a growing and challenging business? Do you love to work with people?
Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a: HR Business Partner.
You advise and support the management team and the line managers within the unit in HR related areas of their responsibilities and objectives, You prepare (in collaboration with the Vice President Manufacturing and the Managing Director RapidFit) the management team meetings with respect to HR related topics.
Qualifications & Experience
- You advise and support the management team and the line managers within the unit in HR related areas of their responsibilities and objectives,
- You prepare (in collaboration with the Vice President Manufacturing and the Managing Director RapidFit) the management team meetings with respect to HR related topics.
- You analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the HR expert teams (recruitment & selection, learning & development, compensation & benefits) to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- You actively participate in global and local HR projects to further optimize the HR services and governance to the business & staff units.
- You provide guidance and input on organizational development initiatives, workforce planning and succession planning.
- You provide guidance to offices where Materialise has Manufacturing activities by translating the Materialise Manufacturing strategy and related HR strategy, supporting them with HR Projects and other HR related topics.
- You are a member of the international HR team, reporting to the Global HR Director.
- You have a master, ideally with an academic background in Business Studies or Psychology;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast growing innovative company with a technological product portfolio;
- You have experience working with a production environment and supporting both white and blue collar workers.
- You are well organized and team oriented;
- You have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- You have good knowledge of English and Dutch;
- You are able to handle your business with maturity and long term vision;
- You are able to contribute in a team environment and deliver under pressure;
- You are able to identify opportunities and threats within your business unit;
- You have a wide and critical view and are able to align different perspectives.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.