Materialise produces advanced, patient-specific medical guides and implants that are used to facilitate complex surgeries. Using our advanced 3D software, we help surgeons in planning their medical treatments starting from the patient’s MRI or CT scan data. We then enable easy transfer of such planning into the OR using our case-specific surgical guides and implants, which are produced using Additive Manufacturing technology.
Would you like to make a real difference and contribute to the development of the overall Medical Product Portfolio and engage in our Product Management?
Join our motivated, fun and experienced orthopedics team as Global Product Manager Knee & Ankle
Qualifications & Experience
You are responsible for defining and following up on the short- and long-term business in order to build and maintain a profitable product portfolio. You oversee all commercial initiatives that are taking place in the execution of your business plans in a proactive way.
You contribute to the development of the overall Medical Product Portfolio and the Product Management. You apply your knowledge and expertise on patient-specific medical devices.
You have 3 main focus areas:
arrow_forward_ios Product Roadmap
- You define and follow up on the product business plan and roadmap.
- Based on the input from sales, research & development and customers, you initiate studies and analysis on functional improvements, market/customer evolutions and competitive developments that could be addressed in future versions of your product(s) or that could lead to new products.
arrow_forward_ios Sales & Marketing: You are the driver behind the Go-To-Market for your products.
- You assure the sales organization is provided with the tools and information that allows them to appropriately sell the product value proposition to potential customers
- You assure the sales organization is appropriately trained about the product clinical and technical characteristics and commercial messaging.
- You know your customer inside out and understand their drivers
- Your actions to reach out to our customers are innovative, differentiating and effective
- You monitor and guide the performance of sales organization, in the realization of the sales efforts and results as set in the product business plan.
- You develop with the marketing communication team the marketing messages and materials to support the sales team in their Go-To–Market actions.
- You plan, coordinate and guide the implementation of new product launches or new market launches
- You contribute to the development of new and improved commercial approaches that can be used across the entire product portfolio.
- You co-create a strong relation with the sales team worldwide
arrow_forward_ios Product P&L: You assure targets as set in your product business plan are reached.
- You manage the budget of the product lines to guarantee results within the policies of the financial plan.
- You actively contribute to the realization of sales target through participation in client meetings, product offerings and negotiations with key customers.
- You work with process engineering, production and operations to initiate projects to improve efficiency and product contribution margins.
- You build a close team of highly qualified experts, specialists and managers and stimulate collaboration between team members and teams in order to work as a well-functioning department.
- You coach and develop your employees in order to ensure their competencies, skills and know-how are used and developed to the best advantage and to work as a well-functioning product marketing team.
- Master degree, preferably in marketing and/or business economics studies or other relevant sales & marketing background
- You have 5+ years’ experience in a Sales/Marketing position within Healthcare
- Experience in the orthopedic market is an asset.
- You can demonstrate experience in developing marketing and product strategies in an international setting.
- You have reached full professional proficiency in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- You are not afraid to present our products and research to a large audience, and you feel at ease discussing these with a large variety of partners from the scientific world.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills are a must.
- Organized, creative, and self-motivated.
- Energetic with a can do attitude.
- Good computer skills required.
- You are willing to travel up to 20% of your time to events and clients and to support our global offices.
- Above all you share our passion to make the world a better place.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.