RS Print™, a joint venture of Materialise and Superfeet, develops, produces and sells custom insoles using dynamic gait analysis and high-tech 3D printing technology. Phits, the main product of RS Print, is considered a game changer in the current insole and footwear industry, ready to provide the new standard for patient care, expert empowerment and technological development. Founded in 2014, RS Print is now ready, with the support of its shareholders, to significantly ramp up sales and further globalize its activities.
Our Chief Executive Officer is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by guiding the existing team (currently seven people, but expected to grow), by managing existing partnerships and setting up new collaborations with key players in the shoe wear industry, and by working closely with the board of directors to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
The position will be located at RS Print in Paal.
Qualifications & Experience
- Utilizes the strength of RS Print’s founders/key shareholders to lead the growing company from start-up to the next phase of evolution
- Establishes credibility throughout the organization as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges
- Develops high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice
- Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives
- Reviews financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Collaborates with the team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company
- Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the team not currently in place; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company
- Builds trusting relations with key partners and stakeholders and acts as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Enforces adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Establishes relationships with key suppliers, customers, vendors and brands
- Anticipates and recognizes global trends (social, economic, technological and regulatory) that potentially impact the business
- Proven experience in managerial positions
- Experience in developing strategies and implementing a vision
- Understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.