RapidFit+, part of the Materialise group, produces innovative, 3D-printed fixturing systems for the automotive world.
To further support the growth of this ground-breaking technology, we are looking for a General Manager to take the responsibilities for the profit/loss of the branch, service and products in order to guarantee the realization of strategy and strategy execution.
The General Manager reports to Board of Directors
Qualifications & Experience
- Draw up and implement the strategy and business plan of RapidFit+ in order to ensure that the strategic long-term goals are achieved.
- Give direction to the entity and follow-up duration, costs and means of the activities, in consultation with the Board of Directors in order to realize the organization’s objectives. Identify growth opportunities based on market analysis and close contact with the end-customer and deliver marketing strategies to turn opportunities into executable growth plans.
- Position RapidFit+ products to new prospects and existing customers and refine value proposition of the products and added-value services to drive new offerings, market share and penetration and segmentation.
- Stay well-informed about the evolutions and developments related to the products and services, keep your knowledge up-to-date within the context of the evolutions in order to strengthen the value proposition canvas.
- Actively participate when prospecting for new strategic customers and initiate and maintain frequent and in-depth contacts with strategic customers to ensure that an effective network is built up for the organization.
- Formulate, develop and present the Sales strategy and define the sales objectives and translate them into clearly defined objectives to ensure that the sales organization contributes towards the realization of the turnover of the organization.
- Manage the budget of RapidFit+ in order to organize the different activities and to guarantee results within the financial plan.
- Develop reporting tools for management to ensure that a smooth communication and information stream can be guaranteed.
- Coach and work on the development of your employees to ensure their competencies, skills and know-how are used and developed to the best advantage and to work as a well-functioning entity.
- You hold a background in engineering and enjoyed a successful career in an industrial, high-tech or similar industry.
- You have experience in managing multidisciplinary teams.
- You have a passion for the automotive industry and ideally experience or an existing network in it.
- You show distinctively strategic thinking and acting.
- You use quantitative and qualitative targets to stay focused on the strategy execution and objective achievement.
- You have excellent people management skills and structured, organized and managed multidisciplinary teams before.
- Your interpersonal skills are key for long-term relationships with different stakeholders.
- Your outstanding business understanding allows you to see and to create new opportunities and translate them toward the specific business requirements.
- You are pro-active, have an entrepreneurial spirit and show perseverance.
- You have strong communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.