Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research, and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
We are currently looking for a Belgian-based Freelance Content Specialist to work on in our content marketing team, a part of our in-house marketing agency.
Qualifications & Experience
Content is a big part of our success and you are responsible for the development of all marketing content for Materialise.
Your tasks are as follows:
- Continuously build and improve understanding of the services that Materialise provides to their customers
- Elicit facts and raw content from technical experts
- Write compelling, beautifully constructed copy for a variety of audiences, and across a variety of media including webpages, press releases, whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, brochures, social media posts, presentations, mailings
- Collaborate with web developers, digital marketing and PR colleagues to ensure content distribution
- Follow guidelines to ensure consistency with brand and product positioning
- Optimize content for search engines, using input from digital marketing colleagues
- Proofread and edit others’ marketing materials
- Align with your stakeholders on a frequent basis to keep the content pipeline filled and to receive feedback on delivered materials
- Stay up-to-date with developments in content marketing and pro-actively bring new ideas to draw our audience’s attention
- You work as a freelance consultant
- You are able to come to Materialise’s Leuven HQ as necessary
- You have superior writing and verbal communication skills in English; we have a preference for native English-speaking candidates with excellent grammatical and linguistic skills
- You have knowledge of and interest in the tech sector; expertise as a copywriter in a technical or scientific environment is a strong advantage
- You have excellent interviewing & listening skills
- You have a portfolio of work that demonstrates versatility, creative thinking and a sense of humor
- You have a solid understanding of online marketing channels and formats
- You have the ability to build strong working relationships across different teams and manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- You demonstrate a proactive work ethic, growth mindset, and a desire to work for a fast-paced, highly innovative company
- You want to help make the world a healthier and better place
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.