Qualifications & Experience
As Financial Business Controller at Materialise‘s Headquarters:
- You will assist the Senior Business Controller of the Materialise Medical segment in
- Analyzing revenue and operating expenses;
- Preparing the medical segment reporting & business analyses and taking care of the pre-closing unit topics (incl. revenue valuation) in accordance with relevant accounting/reporting principles & internal control procedures (SOx and IFRS);
- Giving financial support in the budgeting & forecasting process in order to obtain overall optimal efficiency and profitability;
- Providing financial support in ad hoc business projects.
- Where necessary you will support the other units in the daily controlling tasks and ad hoc projects.
- You possess at least of a Bachelor in Economics and have a minimum of 3 years experience in financial business controlling within an international production and client oriented service environment;
- You have thorough experience with financial processes & controls and practices such as standard costing, management of productivity and capacity, value based pricing;
- You are passionate about production and its way of working and you have a commercial mindset;
- You are analytical, hands-on, initiative taking, result and impact driven;
- You have strong and persuading communication skills;
- You can work autonomously and in team;
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel (including Power Query) and have experience with an ERP system;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.