Qualifications & Experience
You work in a team of financial experts within Corporate Finance and report to the Corporate Accounting Manager. You support the Corporate Finance in miscellaneous projects and you actively participate in various initiatives.
- You verify and analyze the financial data of Materialise entities and worldwide;
- You assist in preparation and analysis of financial monthly business reporting;
- You assist in the ERP transformation of our accounting departments worldwide;
- You follow-up and support the accounting teams of Materialise entities worldwide, including processes and procedures for the group’s reporting and SOx controls;
- You assist during the internal and external audit and ensure adequate controls are put in place and duly documented.
- A (professional) Bachelor or Master in Finance/Accounting with a first experience in an international company;
- You possess analytical skills, which is the ability to exhibit and utilize logical thinking in the process of gathering and analyzing information;
- You can work effectively and efficiently, alone and as a team member;
- You possess excellent communication skills and can adapt your language to the receiver;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, accurate and organized, strong sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- You have in-depth knowledge of Excel.