Qualifications & Experience
- You verify and analyze the financial data of Materialise entities worldwide;
- You assist in preparation and analysis of financial monthly reporting;
- You assist in preparation of the quarterly and yearly consolidation & financial reporting;
- You follow-up and support the accounting teams of Materialise entities worldwide, including the further roll-out and implementation of processes and procedures for the group’s reporting and SOx controls;
- You assist during the internal and external audit and ensure adequate controls are put in place and duly documented.
- A (professional) bachelor in Finance/Accounting with 2-3 years of experience in an accounting department;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines, accurate and organized, strong sense of responsibility;
- Excellent knowledge of English, knowledge of other languages is a plus;
- Good knowledge of Excel;
- Flexible, team player;
- You want to learn and grow in an international company.
- You could be available in max 4-6weeks