Qualifications & Experience
As Finance Operations Specialist you are together with the Director Finance Operations responsible for the Finance Operations of Materialise Group, including accounting, controlling & budgeting, treasury and invoicing.
As Finance Specialist at Materialise’s Headquarters:
- You will assist the Director Finance Operations and
- Help to manage & control the Groups accounting and business controlling to ensure a correct accounting as well as an analytical reporting;
- Follow-up the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing process respecting the reporting deadlines;
- Give financial support and guidance in the Groups budgeting & forecasting process in order to obtain overall optimal efficiency and profitability;
- Help to further optimize the financial internal controls and procedures;
- Follow-up on internal and external audits;
- Prepare in depth analysis and reports on a variety of financial topics (bookkeeping, financial analysis, treasury, statutory reporting, ….);
- Ensure impeccable communication within the finance operations organization.
- You will provide support in financial reporting projects.
- You hold at least a bachelor’s degree in a finance related field and have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within an international production and client oriented service environment;
- You have thorough experience with financial processes & controls, a background in a Sox environment is a plus;
- You are analytical, hands-on, initiative taking, result and impact driven;
- You have strong and persuading communication skills;
- You can work autonomously and in team;
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel and have experience with an ERP system (knowledge of Microsoft Finance & Operations is a plus);
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.