Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Would you like to be responsible for the management of the Belgian Accountancy department? Do you love to optimize financial processes? Are you eager to steer a well-established accounting team? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Finance Manager!
Qualifications & Experience
As Finance Manager of Materialise NV you are responsible for accountancy at Materialise Headquarters and as such;
- Ensure timely and qualitatively monthly & quarterly reporting including in depth analysis
- You are the first line contact person for questions about accountancy of the Belgium Materialise entities
- You are esponsible for critical accountancy rubrics and its correctness
- You direct internal and external audits, involving review of financial statements, accounting and administrative controls
- You are responsible for financial filings (i.e. annual financial statements, tax declarations, subsidy projects)
You manage the financial processes, accounting policies and procedures and drive improvements;
You are the people manager of a team of accountants and
- responsible for the organization of the team
- organize trainings for your team and coach them on the job
- assist the accounting team to cope with the growth of the company and to get acquainted with all aspects of accounting in an international company.
- 10 years of experience within an international company
- In depth GAAP knowledge (preferable IFRS)
- Affinity with taxes (income tax, VAT)
- Good analytical skills
- People management expertise
- Experience in internal controls (SOX)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Finance & Operations is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (in Dutch & English)
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.