Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you a digital marketing expert, looking to take your career to the next level?
Then look no further…
Qualifications & Experience
You will work at Materialise’s headquarters, as a member of a growing Marketing Excellence team, reporting to the Head of the Materialise Marketing Agency.
- You will shape and bring to life our Digital Marketing roadmap, including activities such as SEO/SEA, web management, UX design, email marketing, reporting, social media, ...
- You will lead a team of Digital Marketing experts within the Marketing Agency and act as a trusted advisor to all business units.
- You will plan, follow-up and analyze the execution of activities undertaken by the Digital Marketing team, in an agile environment.
- You will keep yourself informed of the latest trends and developments in Digital Marketing, use insights to advise and share best practices with relevant stakeholders.
- You have a degree in (Digital) Marketing or a related field.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- You have sound knowledge of latest digital marketing trends.
- You carry expert knowledge of Digital Marketing tools.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven.
- You have a knowledge and/or experience with CRM and marketing automation.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- You know how to perform under pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- You bring a positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better & healthier world.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.