Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,000 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Do you have a passion for digital marketing? Are you analytical and communicative?
Are you the hungry mind we are looking for who wants to be in the driver seat and make our corporate digital strategy come to life? Then look no further… We have the right opportunity for you!
Qualifications & Experience
- You will lead the digital marketing team - take responsibility to detect the competences of team members, set objectives and development plans accordingly, and train and coach the team
- You will be accountable for continuous improvement of the digital marketing team’s performance;
- You will identify and manage the workflow processes and policies in the team, and ensure the established processes and policies are clarified and implemented within the team.
- You’ll be responsible for setting the corporate digital strategy. Responsibilities include but are not limited to corporate website, paid advertising, SEO, email marketing;
- You will analyze the activities undertaken by the Digital team, and report on successes and potential growth possibilities by proposing new ideas, processes, etc.;
- You will use your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints;
- You will keep yourself informed of the latest trends and developments in digital marketing, use insights to play an advisory role towards relevant stakeholders, and share best practices with the team;
- You’ll increase efficiency by templating and standardizing deliverables and campaigns.
- You have a BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field;
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in (digital) marketing;
- Leadership skills are a plus;
- You carry solid knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.);
- You have strong analytical skills and your are data-driven;
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills;
- You like to influence and present insights as proposals;
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better & healthier world.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.