Qualifications & Experience
- Support the internal Marketing Agency in organizing a range of digital marketing campaigns, events and projects including the development of a new corporate website, and the introduction of a new marketing automation platform
- Take the lead in coordinating the timely delivery of tasks and projects assigned to you, liaising with the internal marketing agency and internal stakeholders as required
- Assist with the set-up of email marketing campaigns as required
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of marketing activities
- Ideal start: August/September
- In order to be eligble for this position, you will need to be associated to a University or High School program.
- Education in a Marketing/ Communication related field
- Experience in marketing is a benefit
- Able to work independently and take the initiative when required
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications
- Excellent communication and people skills
- This internship is free of any compensation, however you will gain lots of experience and expand your professional skills!