Qualifications & Experience
- Setup and manage digital marketing campaigns (paid social media, SEA, e-mail …) for the different business segments, products and services.
- Work with marketing, sales and segment management to develop relevant content for the different digital channels to attract and convert relevant audiences. You may liaise with internal or external copywriters, or develop the content yourself in certain situations.
- Create and send out nurturing newsletters and mailing campaigns with the use of a marketing automation system (Pardot).
- Implement SEA/SEO tactics with positive measurable impact.
- Optimize conversion rates through remarketing, email automation programs, onboarding campaigns and other tactics.
- Analyze, report on and optimize campaigns.
- Provide advice for improvements, based on customer journeys and sales funnels you (help) create.
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally in a B2B environment.
- You are up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends. Understanding of e-commerce is a plus.
- You have experience with digital tools like Social Media advertising, SEO, SEA, Google Analytics. Google certifications are an advantage.
- You have experience creating newsletters and other marketing emails, and sending them out to a distribution list; basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is helpful.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven.
- General knowledge and/or experience with CRM and marketing automation is a plus.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Experience writing copy would be a plus.
- You know how to perform under pressure and work with tight deadlines.
- You bring a positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better & healthier world.