Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, pioneer and leader in 3D printing. Founded in 1990, and headquartered in Belgium, we are currently present in 18 countries with over 1.800 employees worldwide.
Our mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through our software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of 3D Printing, together with customers in diverse industries and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an innovative environment surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you digital-savvy and driven to define, implement & optimize digital marketing activities?
Are you experienced in e-commerce and online marketing platforms?
Then look no further…
We have an opportunity for you as Digital Marketing Expert to take your career to the next level!
Qualifications & Experience
You will work at Materialise’s headquarters as a member of a dynamic Digital Marketing team, reporting to the Digital Marketing Team Lead.
You will act as a trusted advisor to all business units and work closely with the Marketing Director & team of our Manufacturing business unit.
- Setup and manage digital lead generation and awareness campaigns (social, blog, SEA, …) for the different business segments, products and services, in particular for the eCommerce platforms of our Manufacturing business unit.
- Work with marketing, sales and segment management to develop relevant content for the different digital channels (copywriting by internal or external partners) to attract and convert relevant audiences.
- Implement SEA/SEO tactics with positive measurable impact.
- Optimize conversion rates through remarketing, email automation programs, onboarding campaigns and other tactics.
- Analyze, report on and optimize campaigns.
- Provide advice for improvements, based on customer journeys and sales funnels you (help) create.
• You have a degree in (digital) marketing or a related field; Google certifications are a plus.
• You have 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
• You are up-to-date on the latest digital marketing and e-commerce trends.
• You carry expert knowledge of digital tools like SEO, SEA, Google Analytics, …
• You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven.
• You have a general knowledge and/or experience with CRM and marketing automation.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• You know how to perform under pressure and working with tight deadlines.
• You bring a positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile.
• Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better & healthier world.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.