Qualifications & Experience
As a Design engineer, you take on an creative role where:
- You use your design thinking “mindset” to iteratively develop AM solutions/designs
- You have a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Product Development or a related field of study
- You are highly organized, so you know how to juggle multiple projects and changing priorities
- You are able to work independently (office/home/customer premises)
- You combine the curiosity of two-week-old pup with the tackling urge of a battering ram. (Professionally speaking of course.)
- You know how to get your ideas across and you’re easy to connect with.
- You get a high degree of autonomy in your daily work and you are part of an openminded work culture.
- You’re (at least) fluent in English, both written and spoken
D&E Engineer contributions:
- Time management You are responsible for planning, designing and implementing your workload based on agreed deadlines.
- Project management: You proactively manage dependencies, identify, and mitigate project risks of your own/collaboration projects.
- Cross-functional collaboration: You closely work with cross-functional teams of Materialise and the customer to deliver work packages on time and within budget.
- Stakeholder alignment: By actively listening and engaging, you capture the correct customer requirements and expectations.
- Study Background: master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Product Development or a related field of study.
- You are knowledgeable on AM (Polymer + Metal)
- You have proficient cad skills (Parametric, Surface modeling, Sub D Modeling, Node based (visual) coding).
- You have the desire to work in a high-tech environment, and you are very accurate and detail-oriented.
- You have a willingness to learn (Magics, 3-Matic, Mtls API)
- You are an excellent team-player who is able to work individual.
- You are not afraid of working with strict deadlines.
- Fluency in English (written & spoken), other language skills constitute an additional asset.
- Technical affinity and affinity for manufacturing industries
- Passionately curious & fast learner
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong and effective communicator
- Is able to work independently (office/home/customer premises)
- Creative - Willing and able to think out of the box