The goal of the position is to bring our product training to a professional standard for content and format. In the long run we want to build a proficient training organization. The Customer Training Manager will give our team of trainers the chance to grow in their role (trainers are spread over the different MTLS offices and teams and typically trainers have many other responsibilities next to giving training) and will create new trainings for them. Furthermore the Customer Training Manager will develop and maintain a complete offer for online training. Next, he/she ensures the readiness for cooperation programs for training and/or consultancy with OEM customers, distributors and resellers.
Qualifications & Experience
Production and organization of training
- Own the online and offline training programs for customers and for sales people, with a focus on the software products: from curriculum planning to content production and delivery of training.
- Lead the making and remaking of the trainings for our SW products in cooperation with product managers and sales application engineers.
- Lead the making of Application/Technology specific training content in cooperation with market managers, product managers and sales application engineers.
- Set up Materialise trainings with partner companies and with distributors and resellers
- Produce tutorials and related content for educational programs that show the value of Materialise software tools in cooperation with Product Managers and Sales Application Engineers.
- Lead the making of case studies about training and about consultancy projects.
Measure the quality of our trainings, report on key performance indicators and plan for improvement
Functional management of trainers
Coach and train trainers. Introduce new training with the trainers’ population. Introduce a rotation program for trainers to help them build experience in different domains of Additive Manufacturing. Monitor the delivery process of training and introduce new best practices.
- You have more than 5 year experience in a product training function preferably for software products.
- You can coach a global team and manage a training organization.
- You have experience with creating and delivering face-face software training.
- You show experience with multimedia educational asset production and video content.
- You own strong presentation skills and facilitator skills.
- You excel in communication skills and relationship skills, including the ability to hold others accountable and provide good feedback. You show a lot of energy and enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial drive.
- You work in a very detailed way and have the ability to own projects from start to finish.
- You show excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English. Other languages are an important plus.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.