Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
Materialise is looking for a Team Leader for our Software Customer Services team.
Qualifications & Experience
- As a hands-on team lead, you’ll manage a team of 5 technical support engineers while also keeping your problem-solving and technical skills sharp through dealing with customer issues yourself.
- You will be the go-to person for our team members in case of questions and you co-ordinate, coach and evaluate them on a regular basis, letting them grow in their expertise.
- You’ll watch over the Customer Service related KPI’s and SLA’s, monitoring queues, looking at and reporting relevant metrics. As part of this, you play a coordinating role with support engineers in other offices.
- On the technical side, you work with customers to solve their software issues in the most efficient way.
- Customer-centric and closed-loop communication are words and concepts that are second nature for you and you readily identify and implement improvements in our support desk work processes and procedures, working together with the Global Customer Services Manager.
- To make sure things work efficiently, you communicate with other internal departments (engineering, sales support…)
- You have a bachelor's degree in informatics/software development/electronics or have acquired sufficient expertise in this area.
- You have 3 years experience in managing a team
- You have excellent problem-solving skills
- You have relevant and thorough experience in the ICT environment, including Windows server and desktop environments, networking, MS SQL, enterprise software packages and cloud computing.
- As a team leader you have a coaching attitude, you can get the best out of the team
- You are driven to make our customers succeed, stress resistant and able to make correct decisions and implement improvement actions.
- You are a good communicator, fluent and clear (orally and in writing) in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of German or any other language is a plus.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.