Qualifications & Experience
- You will manage the projects for our industrial clients in Belgium/ Netherlands.
- You will be the project manager in charge of industrial 3D printing projects.
Your first task will be to guide our industrial clients in their choice for our products and materials and make adequate price proposals for 3D printing.
- You will follow-up quotations with the customer and be in charge of projects follow-up from the moment the quote becomes an order.
- You will be seated in the front row when brand new prototypes are being produced. They will be produced for example for large industrial companies, but could also be produced for the world of consumer products or various other sectors.
- You make sure that all parties are well informed on the project.
- This job offers a nice combination of sales aspects, technical aspects, project management and client contacts within a production environment.
- Affinity with technical projects and fast learner in a technical environment
- You know how to take responsibility for your actions
- You have a strong interest in the world of industrial production and you can manage different projects in an organized manner
- You are a good communicator and you have interest in the technical side of additive manufacturing and project management
- Fluent language skills of English and Dutch are required. French is an asset
- You possess strong verbal communication, collaboration and most important critical listening skills
- As part of the sales team, you have a strong affinity with sales