Qualifications & Experience
After an initial, in-depth onboarding program, you assist customers with questions about the licensing, functioning, installation and/or configuration of Materialise’s Industrial software products, according to work instructions and available (product) information. Initially you do this with help from more experienced colleagues, while growing into full self-sufficiency, becoming an expert that is sought out by others.
You will be supporting all Materialise Industrial Software Products, such as Magics, Streamics, Materialise Cloud, Build Processor. You can find more information on our product set at this link.
- You assist in the resolution of technical incidents and problems related to use, configuration and/or setup of selected software products for our German and English-speaking customers. Assistance is provided remotely through telephone, email or shared web sessions;
- You collaborate closely with Product Experts for advanced issues, yet remain owner and main customer contact;
- You increase your professional knowledge and technical skills to further optimize our internal knowledgebase;
- You monitor the ticket queue and respond to all tickets within the established timelines;
- You process and manage customer data to ensure efficient handling of customer’s issues according to the service level agreements;
- You help grow the customer support organization within Materialise by providing input to enhance processes and by sharing knowledge and experience;
- You obtain the CompTIA A+ certification.
- You have fluent German and English language skills (written and verbal) are mandatory. Any additional languages are considered a strong plus, with Italian and French being the highest priority.
- You have a mindset of excellence and strive for continuous improvement
- You pay great attention to details and you can work independently.
- You put the customer experience first.
- You are well organized, and process minded.
- You are passionate to learn on the job.
- You are open to work in a standby schedule, which requires availability outside business hours according to this schedule.
- You have a Bachelor Degree in IT, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronics, Software or similar
- You have the ability to troubleshoot issues independently and deliver clear and easy-to-follow solutions
- You have the ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently
- You have a general knowledge on desktop hardware
- You have advanced knowledge on Microsoft Windows workstation operating systems
- You have hands-on knowledge of server hardware, TCP/IP networks and storage solutions (DAS, NAS, SAN, RAID).
- You have a familiarity in standard customer IT environments, consisting of below technologies:
- Hardware virtualization and server monitoring tools
- Microsoft Windows Server Administration (installation, system management, access permissions, IIS management, disk management)
- MS SQL Server Administration (installation, database management, reporting services, SQL queries).
- You have experience with Additive Manufacturing and/or CAD software packages is a plus
- Having compTIA A+ or similar IT certifications are considered a plus