Qualifications & Experience
As a Customer Service Engineer, you are responsible for providing operational and administrative support for our medical products with regard to the processing of clinical cases. To do this, you will provide continuously positive customer service, by instilling customer confidence and foster customer loyalty. Your overall role covers the analysis of data, solution of problems and communication to customers.
- You independently handle daily all external and internal requests regarding clinical cases for a diverse group of products and partners.
- You handle the flow of incoming cases and start the operational processing of these.
- You receive the incoming images for new cases, and get them ready for processing. You follow-up with the customer on rejected images.
- You follow-up on the processing of cases assuring all cases are processed, produced and shipped to the customer within the agreed timelines. You reach out to the different stakeholders in case of delays or issues with the flow and intervene when timings are/need to be changed.
- You detect and escalate recurring problems on the operational side, and you are involved in continuous improvement projects.
- You prepare regular reports with regard to the processed cases for invoicing and reporting purposes.
- You have a bachelor degree (Office Management, Bio-science or Medical related education)
- You have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- You have perfect communication skills (writing and speaking) in English;
- You are willing to learn about (medical) software and technical terms
- You are well organized, team oriented and stress resistant.
- Knowledge/experience/qualification in medical imaging (radiology/CT/MRI-scanners) or anatomy is a plus.