Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Qualifications & Experience
As part of the Medical inside sales team, you will provide sales support to the Medical sales team.
- You plan and organize face-to-face meetings for the Account Managers
- You initiate new contacts and warm up leads. Networking and lead generation are important tasks in your position.
- You will act as a link between the company and the medical customers to make sure our technology services perform according to expectations.
- You will assist in processing internal administrative projects.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a sales related function;
- You master Dutch, French and English and any other language is an advantage;
- You work in an organized way and are punctual towards your tasks;
- You act in a flexible matter, prioritizing your work depending on the business’ needs;
- You are dedicated and are driven by helping your customers;
- You are enthusiastic, eager to a lot of interaction with both customers and colleagues.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.