Qualifications & Experience
You will closely monitor the accounts receivable management of Materialise NV, RapidFit, RS Print and Materialise Italy. Other entities can be added at a later stage.
You will make phone calls and send letters/emails to non-paying customers with the aim of obtaining payment of the invoices. The focus is to keep a positive customer relationship.
You understand that customer retention is very important and are therefore always very correct and professional during the contact with customers.
In addition to your preference for following up customer records, you are not afraid to unravel and map out problems in detail.
You are persistent and result-oriented but know how to retain the customer for the organization and how to collect the receivables.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or in a similar field.
- You collected relevant experience, preferably in credit/debt/receivables management.
- You speak and write fluently Dutch, English, and French. Knowledge of German, Spanish or Italian is a plus.
- You work in an orderly, detailed way and with the necessary efficiency.
- You master Word and Excel.
- Experience with Navision and/or Microsoft Fin&Ops and I Controller is a plus.
- You are communicative, and you know how to keep control over the phone conversation with customers.
- You are stress resistant and you have a flexible attitude.
- You thrive in a commercial & dynamic environment.