Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
Are you looking for a challenging role in a growing company? Would you like to be responsible for corporate project management? Do you love to work with different internal and external stakeholders? Are you eager to take up responsibility and to help Materialise’s business grow? Then it’s you we are looking for to complete our team as a Corporate Business Development Financial Analyst!
Qualifications & Experience
Under direct supervision of Corporate Directors, you are part of the Corporate Business Development project team, delivering cross-divisional projects on a corporate level. You support the Corporate Business Development Project Managers by elaborating business cases based on accurate market information, in-depth company insights and strong analytics.
- You are part of the Corporate Business Development Project team and support all stakeholders towards a successful and fruitful outcome;
- You are responsible for setting up and managing business plans;
- You elaborate leads and provide feedback based on fragmented information
- You build, own, and operate high quality financial models for projects across corporate project portfolio;
- You make analyses to optimize returns, to support decision making in the project team, and facilitate financing;
- You review business cases to value project proposals;
- You support developers and the Committee of Directors in assessing offtake, financing, and structuring opportunities;
- You report to stakeholders as needed;
- You perform thorough market and desk research and deliver insights to internal stakeholders;
- You provide insights based on well-considered numbers and figures;
- You support Project Manager within the different business units and offices based on your experience and strong methodology to elaborate business cases;
- You hold more than 5 years of project finance experience for large projects of similar by experience;
- You understand complex financial matters and can find innovative solutions;
- You have well developed analytical skills and are highly numerate;
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language is an important asset;
- You are well organized and have multi-tasking skills;
- You pay attention to details;
- You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- You are team oriented;
- You are stress resistant.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.