We are currently looking for a Conversion Content Writer to join our content marketing team, a part of our in-house marcom agency. The ideal candidate is equally interested in copywriting and analytics, and will work with the digital marketing team to deep dive into how well their copy gets potential leads to act. Working in a creative, high-paced environment, the ideal candidate will also take a proactive approach to analyzing conversion rates of ongoing content marketing activities and optimizing them accordingly.
Are you a results-oriented marketing professional, a born writer with a knack for persuasive copy? Do you get a thrill out of raising the bar for page views, click-through rates and goal conversions? If you can create content that turns a reader into a customer, you’re exactly the colleague we want to have!
Qualifications & Experience
Content is a big part of our marketing success. As the conversion content specialist in a team of content marketers, your tasks will be as follows:
- Continuously build and improve understanding of the services that our business units (Medical, Manufacturing and Software) provide to their customers
- Create conversion-oriented content, metadata and microcopy for landing pages, mailings and digital advertising
- Use data and key metrics in collaboration with digital marketing specialists to analyze the impact of your content and transform those insights into measurable ideas
- Iterate your copy based on internal feedback, A/B testing and continuous monitoring of campaign performance
- Support editorial content specialists by contributing occasionally to the Materialise blog and case studies
- Follow copywriting guidelines and collaborate with fellow content marketers to ensure consistency with brand and product positioning
- Stay up-to-date with developments in content marketing and pro-actively bring new ideas to draw our audience’s attention
- Excellent communication skills in English and an impeccable eye for detail
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position, and/or a degree in digital marketing
- Knowledge of and interest in the tech sector; expertise as copywriter in a technical or scientific environment is a strong advantage
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates conversion-oriented copywriting skills
- Solid understanding of online marketing channels and formats
- Ability to build strong working relationships across different teams and manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- A proactive work ethic, growth mindset, and a desire to work for a fast-paced, highly innovative company
- Flexibility and a dynamic outlook are a must
- You want to help make the world a healthier and better place
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.