Qualifications & Experience
- Set and implement the organic social media strategy to align with business unit marketing strategies
- Own the social media plan and plan, schedule and publish regular content to engage our followers
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
- Monitor, respond to, and report on feedback, comments and online reviews, in close coordination with business unit Marketing
- Plan, organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness e.g. online forums, ambassador programs
- Identify and track content performance and community related metrics across all social media channels and adapt the social media strategy accordingly
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, influencers, industry professionals and journalists
- Attend Tier 1 Events/Conferences for live social media posting, when required
- Promote active use of social media by Materialise employees
- Manage ownership of all the Materialise social media accounts
- Assist with paid social media campaigns and email campaigns as required
- Stay up-to-date with social media technology trends and introduce new features within Materialise
- You have a degree in (digital) marketing or a related field.
- You have a first experience of community management in a B2B setting.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; we have a preference for native English-speaking candidates with excellent grammatical and linguistic skills
- You are up-to-date on the latest social media and digital marketing trends.
- You carry expert knowledge of digital tools involved in community management.
- You have strong analytical skills and you are data-driven, with the ability to interpret metrics and derive insightful conclusions and propose next actions.
- You carry expert knowledge of digital tools like Google Analytics.
- You know how to perform under pressure, prioritize, multitask and work with tight deadlines.
- You will liaise with different people throughout the organization on a daily basis so strong communication skills are key.
- You bring a positive, pro-active, can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile.
- Above all, you share our passion to innovate towards a better & healthier world.