Qualifications & Experience
The System Team plays a key role to develop the infrastructure and essential platform components to support the cloud transformation of the Materialise Software portfolio.
As a Cloud Platform Architect and senior member of the System Team, you will:
- Build, maintain and evolve our System Infrastructure and Operational capabilities.
- Develop and promote DevOps best practices, standards and processes;
- Collaborate with all software development squads to support their needs regarding continuous integration, automatic testing and delivery & deployment;
- Contribute to design/development of platform components: authentication/authorization, distributed logging, monitoring & tracing,…;
- Act as a cloud expert, coach and serve as technical point of contact for the System Team and product squad members to contribute to the System Team’s mission.
Experience and skills:
- A master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree with a minimum 10 years of experience working in software development and cloud- native architecture
- Hands-on experience with:
- AWS (EC2, Lambda, ECS, EKS, S3, ELB, etc) for at least 2 years
- Implementing DevOps, preferably in large software organizations
- Container technology: docker, Kubernetes, …
- Infrastructure as Code technology (preferably Terraform);
- Typical tools from the DevOps ecosystem: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Artifactory, Nexus or similar; Identity management and the standard security protocols used for authentication and authorization (OAuth2 & OpenID connect, SAML,…);
- Setting up observability frameworks for monitoring, logging and tracing;
- Windows and Linux
- Knowledge on networking and networking infrastructure, including security aspects
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (e.g., SAFe);
- Security minded
- Able to clearly describe and present ideas
- Self- motivator with an enthusiastic nature, assertive and dynamic personality
- Strong English business writing and verbal communication skills are required.