Qualifications & Experience
- You manage a group of self-organizing development squads that are responsible for the complete software development life cycle.
- You are the people manager of some key individuals in your squads, and you take care of the resource management of your group.
- You provide guidance to your squads in the technical implementation of our cloud native applications and platform components.
- You coach your squads in applying the SAFe based agile software development process.
- You are a member of the Materialise Software Engineering Management Team, and you represent your engineering group towards internal and external stakeholders.
You have a master’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent through experience;
You have professional experience (min 5 years) in managing software development teams working on cloud native applications in a shared platform
You have a broad technical knowledge of state-of-the-art cloud software engineering
Manufacturing industry and 3D printing knowledge is a plus.
You work autonomous (self-starter), you have a can-do mentality, combined with a strong team spirit
You have excellent knowledge of English (both written & spoken);
You are willing to travel occasionally.