Qualifications & Experience
As a team leader:
- Your main responsibility is the operational management of the CMF clinical engineering team, by providing daily support and guidance to the team and by helping taking operational decisions;
- You evaluate the current way of working, and with a critical mindset take ownership to further improve the operational environment for the team;
- You flag/escalate the necessary actions to other internal teams/responsible persons that contribute to the continuous improvement of our customer service;
- You introduce and follow-up on KPIs;
- You establish clear communication channels with other operational teams that take part in the daily CMF operational process, and have a regular follow-up with them;
- You are the point of contact for operational topics with our partner DePuy Synthes, and act as an escalation level if needed;
- You actively develop your coaching and leadership skills, to gradually take up the people management of the CMF clinical engineering team.
- You have a background in an operational role (preferably in the medical sector) and are used to work in a customer-centric way.
- You have excellent organizational and time-managements skills;
- You can work and make decisions in a fast-paced environment; problem-solving should be a second nature for you;
- You are team oriented.
- You are a natural leader and are not afraid to make difficult decisions in the benefit of the team;
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills;
- You are able to communicate with people from different levels, both internally and externally;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset.