Qualifications & Experience
- You will assist the surgeon during a virtual planning session, to visualize and understand the patient anatomy and to plan all of the required surgical steps the surgeon foresees on the digitized model. Building further on the surgical plan, and working together with our Conversion Engineers, you ensure that appropriate patient-specific medical models, surgical guides and custom implants are designed and manufactured to our high-quality standards in order to transfer the digital plan into reality in the operating room.
- You will be the primary contact point for the surgeons throughout the case processing and after delivery of this surgical kit. You are responsible for managing external client expectations to achieve a high quality of service and on time delivery of our products. This involves building up and maintaining close working relationships with surgeons and medical professionals, and occasionally being present during surgeries and commercial activities.
- You will also bring awareness and understanding to surgeons and other medical professionals on the use of our products.
- You will closely cooperate with Conversion Engineers and Quality Engineers in Materialise offices around the world continuously looking for ways to improve our products and services.
- You have a technical/medical background, ideally holding a Master’s degree with a biomedical engineering or similar specializations
- You are free to start as of August 2021
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills
- You have a strong focus on medical quality and a customer service mindset
- You are accurate and well organized, and problem-solving is your second nature
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You are able to pay attention to details, especially in accordance with the highest standards applicable to the industry of implantable medical devices
- You show strong involvement and respect commitments - especially deadlines
- You are a team player, are willing to integrate into the existing team, and would like to contribute to the performance level of the team