Qualifications & Experience
- Within our Clinical Affairs & market access team, you take responsibility for projects involving the gathering and structuring of clinical evidence and/or the planning of market access for our devices, with a regional focus on the US and the EU;
- You plan, implement and execute the operational side of clinical investigations, communicating with your Clinical Affairs and Regulatory Affairs colleagues, and collaborating closely with product managers;
- You advise on market access questions and generate data to enable market access for our key products
- You interact with all required external parties (hospitals, surgeons, authorities) involved in the projects;
- You write and review documentation in line with applicable requirements.
- You follow-up on industry trends and developments to continually update the clinical evaluation and market access plans
- You have an academic degree in biomedical or life sciences, or have an equivalent professional experience, and 3-5 years of professional experience in the life sciences industry.
- Ideally, your prior experience is in clinical affairs, clinical investigations (Good Clinical Practice) or market access, preferably in the medical devices industry;
- you have a solid understanding of the healthcare environment is a must. International insights are an advantage.
- You are a skilled scientific writer and have excellent English communication skills; knowledge of Dutch or French is an asset.
- You have a pro-active mindset and seek opportunities in building a strong network.
- You are a convincing communicator and are not afraid to suggest improvement possibilities