Qualifications & Experience
- You will be responsible to develop and maintain partner and prospective partner relationships on a global level.
- You define and implement channel partners/distributors sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota.
- You negotiate contracts and growth plans with current and prospective channel partners.
- You support channel partners/distributors sales with key accounts and key tenders.
- You proactively hunt for large deals and opportunities.
- You develop new markets by building strong partner(s) network.
- You use your leadership and sales acumen to train and develop partners’ sales staff.
- You will be supported by the pre- and post-sales support team.
- You define and monitor Key Performance Indicators to determine the health of a channel partner relationship.
- You evaluate and assess new distribution channels and partners based on which parameters? Also, something that this person will have to define before doing so.
- You possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biomedical Sciences or equivalent.
- You have experience in medical imaging/devices, hospital IT industry, business development, or another entrepreneurial environment.
- You show 5 years of experience in a business development, Sales or partner sales role.
- You hold excellent negotiation skills when it comes to complex agreements.
- You are able to communicate on different levels both internally and externally and show outstanding listening and presentation skills.
- You are well organized, team oriented.
- You fluently communicate in English. Knowledge of other languages (French, German, Dutch or Italian) is a strong asset.
- You are willing and able to travel up to 50+% of your time.