Qualifications & Experience
- Become content expert on Structural Heart procedure planning (namely transcatheter mitral valve replacement (TMVR) & Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion (LAAO))
- Provide technical support to customers and evaluators
- Provide Case Planning services to clinicians to support pre-procedural investigation
- Participate in Product Marketing team
- Product steering to ensure development creates tools driven by market needs and market differentiators.
- Test and support software during development stage
- Support Sales with market insights and materials
- Develop Key Opinion Leader Clinical relationships
- Conduct clinical research to support and create more clinical evidence around 3D patient planning
- Lead discussions to understand customer need as it links to our planning solutions.
- Give presentations to small and large audiences
- Conduct training classes for customers
- Assist with technical expertise at trade shows (some travel required)
- Join European sales staff at customer visits to provide technical demonstration
- Master’s Degree required, concentration in engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience in a customer facing role is ideal.
- Excellent computer skills required
- Good communication and problem solving skills a must
- Experience with Mimics or 3D Medical Modeling software a plus
- Cardiovascular-related experience preferred
- Clinical research experience a plus
- Organized and self-motivated
This is a full time position in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with competitive salary and benefits.
Location: Leuven, Belgium |Travel: 30%|