Qualifications & Experience
- You will be an important link in the RapidFit+ production chain;
- After training you will be responsible for our state-of-art 5-axis large scale milling machine and the machining area;
- You will actively participate in CAM programming for our products, ensuring continuous improvement from within the activity. We program using Siemens NX CAM;
- You will be responsible for day to day planning, both for the programming; as well as the actual machining to ensure project targets are kept;
- You will be the contact person for the organization regarding RapidFit+'s milling challenges;
- You will be part of a young, highly motivated and international team and you will report to the RapidFit production Manager;
- You will follow a training on both Siemens NX CAM and the NC machine.
First and foremost, you simply crave to deep dive into the wondrous world of Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) and you have a good technical & (hands-on) mechanical insight.
You would like to take on responsibility of our machining/CAM projects and processes, and you love taking initiative to improve our products and processes.
Moreover, the following aspects would be major plusses:
- You have a master’s degree in engineering, or equivalent through experience;
- You have working knowledge of machining and CAM (not a must, but you have to be eager to learn);
- You can fluently express yourself in Dutch and English (ideally also German);
- You combine a strong personal drive for excellence and quality with flexibility;
- You are accurate and well organized: a strong focus on quality is essential;
- You have a positive, can-do & pro-active attitude;
- You are open to travel occasionally.