Qualifications & Experience
- You will be programming CAM for NC machine.
- You guide the CAM programming team and supervise their programming activities.
- You efficiently monitor the flow for CAM activity.
- You are responsible for the NC machine and the machining area.
- You proactively improve efficiency of the NC activities by proposing more optimal ways of working and adaptations in the technology.
- You foresee integration of NC/CAM knowledge throughout RF and Materialise Manufacturing.
- You have a background in industrial engineering or a graduate with relevant experience. Knowledge of CAM and/or milling is a plus.
- You have a profound interest in simulation and CAM activity.
- You have good technical skills and feeling for mechanics.
- You are open minded for start-up environment and are willing to further develop the NC activities.
- You are entrepreneurial, curious and team-oriented.
- You have a hands-on mentality and appreciate seeing the results of your work.
- You can fluently express yourself in Dutch and in English.