We are looking for a Calibration Technician to strengthen our RapidFit Production team in at HQ in Belgium.
Are you hands-on & analytical at the same time? You have a strong interest in the automotive industry? Would you love working in a state of the art metrology environment? Do you want to be able to take initiative & be part of an ambitious team?
Then you might just be the person we are looking for to reinforce RapidFit!
Qualifications & Experience
As Calibration Technician you will be an important link in the RapidFit+ production chain:
You will be working in a state of the art metrology environment with matching optical and tactile measurement equipment, to ensure quality control solutions live up to our high expectations.
- By building up your expertise in the calibration process, you will be able take an active role in implementing improvements
The key to your success lies in the execution of these projects in close collaboration with your colleagues: project engineers, design team, and production assembly team.
You will work in evening shift at RapidFit HQ in Belgium and you will be part of a young and highly motivated team.
- A technical and/or engineering degree, or equivalent through experience.
- You have a positive, can-do & hands-on attitude.
- Experience in 3D dimensional quality control (using a CMM) is a plus.
- You have excellent English communication skills. Dutch language skills would be a plus.
- You can work independently, and can combine a strong personal drive for excellence with flexibility
- You are accurate and well organized: a strong focus on quality is essential when producing measurement tools.
- You are open to travel occasionally.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.