- A technical background, bachelor level, or equivalent through work experience
- Interested in a temporary position (August to November period, to be agreed upon)
- You have a positive, can-do & hands-on attitude.
- Experience in 3D dimensional quality control (using a CMM) is a plus, not a must.
- You have excellent English communication skills.
- You can work independently, and can combine a strong personal drive for excellence with flexibility
- You are accurate and well organized: a strong focus on quality is essential when producing measurement tools.