Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 2,100 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
For our Medical Unit we are currently looking for a C++ developer consultant.
Qualifications & Experience
- Develop internationalization framework for our latest Enlight family of medical desktop products (including test coverage, documentation, conducting code reviews, write unit tests, etc.).
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code for Windows desktop product
- Communicate with both internal and external customers regarding requirements, acceptance criteria, validation, and verification, etc.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with multithreading
- Experience with Test-driven development
- Nice to have:
- Knowledge on plugin frameworks
- Experience with Qt and the Qt linguist
- Experience in image processing, additive manufacturing, or 3D graphics
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.