Materialise is a dynamic international high-tech company, founded in 1990 and headquartered in Belgium, with over 1,800 employees worldwide. Materialise’s mission is to innovate for a better and healthier world through its software and hardware infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of additive manufacturing (also known as 3D Printing). Our customers are in diverse industries, such as automotive, aerospace, medical, research and academia.
As a growing company, Materialise is always looking for enthusiastic professionals who want to work in an environment full of revolutionary technology and surrounded by people passionate about their work.
As the ERP implementation Project Manager you are responsible for successfully coordinating and delivering the Finance, Controlling, Purchasing and Operations implementation project in Microsoft Finance and Operations.
The Business Project Manager ERP is, together with the IT Project Manager ERP, accountable for the management of the project scope, planning, activities, validation, budget, and stakeholders.
The Project Manager is responsible for updating the sponsors, program manager and steering board on the progress, risks, issues, of the project.
As a Project Manager you are a natural communicator and leader and facilitate dialogue between business teams, IT team and external IT partner(s).
The position reports to the Program Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
• Lead the project to ensure end to end deliveries of the solution by team members, from finance (process owners, track leaders, team members, key-users of the solution) and other related business areas (operations, logistics, …)
• Manage and steer the project plan, scope, resources, and report on progress, roadblocks and issues
• Ensure accountability, responsibilities and task execution are clear for each team member
• Cooperate with the IT project manager for the IT work and delivery from partners
• Manage a team of 5-7 track leaders (per content area) within the organization who are assigned to the project
• Manage the work of a broader business project team that contributes to the project
• Ensure impeccable communication and integration with other projects within the program
• Ensure the project documentation is properly generated and stored, building the knowledge of the setup of the ERP in a convenient and useful manner
• Facilitate the decision making process, ensuring the right reviews and approvals have been gathered and that the decisions are properly documented and spread among the relevant stakeholders
• Understand, advocate and support Finance, Controlling, Procurement & operations and applicative solution strategy and related policies and standards.
• You hold a master degree in Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent through experience;
• You have approximately 5 years of experience in project management , specifically business driven projects, where the alignment of different business interests is key to the project, preferably with both internal and external resources;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Good understanding of project governance and governance in general is required;
• You understand and explain business processes;
• You are familiar with the project management framework certification (Prince2, PMI) and are used to work in an international environment.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.