Qualifications & Experience
- You will take the lead in one of our main projects to get more efficient (=simplified, well described, documented) & better controlled & aligned processes at Materialise Manufacturing. On one hand, you will be actively involved with the mapping of processes. On the other hand, you will see upon the enrollment of the processes which are enforced & maintained by an agreed, central process owner.
- You will act as an IT business partner for the Manufacturing Unit (point of contact for IT related requests from Manufacturing).
- The BPM is also a people manager within the Business Process Team. You guide your team towards a very supportive role for process owners. The process owners identify and make changes to their respective processes (and oversee how they will be implemented), but the BP team holds the pen or at least overlooks the writing.
- The BPM team ensures that the flow of the designed processes is clear and properly integrated into the relevant other processes. Additionally, they define the principles regarding the flow when human interaction, materials or data is involved.
- To do this, the team is responsible to prepare & maintain a toolbox (eg. software applications) and guide & train the owners to implement these tools & principles.
- The final goal of the BP team is to contribute to the continous improvement of best practices within the company and empower other staff members to safeguard the quality of our daily operations.
- Engineering background
- Proven experience in a Manufacturing Industry (at least 3y) and in a growing company
- Knowledge in various software applications is a strong advantage
- Given the international environment, you have excellent communication skills in English
- Have experience in Process Mapping and actively guiding Process Owners
- Have a background in operational excellence and convince stakeholders from his/her past experience that a pragmatic though structured approach to process improvement was realized
- Have a clear opinion on the toolbox needed for business process engineering
- Show the maturity to be able to coach and guide our process owners with the toolbox by empowering them to optimize their process step by step
- Show empathy but persuasion in his/her circle of concern, by bringing the right tools and methods to the daily business.
- Be able to set the right priorities for the business.
- Strong Project Managment skills