Qualifications & Experience
- You analyze current processes critically in order to identify sources of improvement. At the same time, you listen to the experiences of end users and developers to estimate the need for changes, and prioritize the reported issues or needs and to understand the causes of problems. You translate and communicate these results to stakeholders.
- You work closely together with key contact people (process owners) from production & planning, analyzing their needs and finding common grounds for improvement. These improvements can be related to the working methods or the software applications used. You will function as the liaison between the software suppliers (internal or external) and the users of the tools.
- You design process improvements, which can include process redesigns, in line with the corporate and Manufacturing strategy and architecture, support system interfacing and integrating or automation projects. You secure the appropriate selection and involvement of stakeholders across the different functions and seek approval of the relevant stakeholders for the delivered process improvements.
- You coordinate the implementation of the improvements, and review changes during the execution phase to ensure these changes meet the requirements. After the implementation, you monitor the adoption of the process and analyze the effectiveness of the improvements.
- Your contribution will be in supporting our eyewear production lines. Eyewear is a challenging and attractive fast moving market, in which Materialise intends to play an important role as the eyewear factory of the future.
- Master degree (f.ex. Engineering or Economics); some experience within a complex organization, preferably in a Business Improvement role would be an asset. Affinity with end-to-end production processes is considered a plus.
- You have an interest and strong affinity with IT
- You have a talent for setting up processes and bringing order in an organization
- You can set priorities based on impact
- You have a critical mind and excellent analytical skills
- You understand the necessity of clear scoping and agreements
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to adapt your communication style to your counterpart
- Notions and/or experience of lean six sigma is an asset
- Willingness to travel