Are you good in analyzing business processes? Would you like to develop and implement new methods to optimize productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and operational costs?
Do you like to guide these projects from initiation to implementation?
Then it is you the Business Process Engineer we are looking for!
- You analyze current processes critically in order to identify sources of improvement. At the same time, you listen to the experiences of end users and developers to estimate the need for changes, and prioritize the reported issues or needs and to understand the causes of problems. You translate and communicate these results to stakeholders.
- You design process improvements, which can include process redesigns, IT interfaces or automation projects. You secure an agreement by all stakeholders on the process improvements.
- You coordinate the implementation of the improvements, and review changes during the execution phase to ensure these changes meet the requirements. After the implementation, you monitor the adoption of the process and analyze the effectiveness of the improvements.
- Master in Engineering; some experience within a complex organization, preferably in a Business Improvement role would be an asset.
- You have an interest and strong affinity with IT.
- You have a talent for setting up processes and bringing order in an organization.
- You can set priorities based on impact.
- You have a critical mind and excellent analytical skills.
- You understand the necessity of clear scoping and agreements.
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to adapt your communication style to your counterpart.
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.