As the Business Process Engineer you are responsible for analyzing the current business processes, developing and implementing new methods to optimize productivity, efficiency, effectiveness and operational costs. Your actions will positively impact your colleagues` work experience.
Qualifications & Experience
- You analyze current processes critically to identify sources of improvement. At the same time, you listen to the experiences of end users, testers and developers to estimate the priority of reported issues and to analyze the causes. You translate and communicate these results to stakeholders in a yearly roadmap.
- You design process improvements, which can include process redesigns or IT interfaces. You secure an agreement by all stakeholders on the process improvements.
- You coordinate the implementation of the improvements, and review changes during the execution phase to ensure these changes meet the requirements. After the implementation, you monitor the adoption of in the process and analyze the effectiveness of the improvements.
- Master in Engineering with 2 to 5 years of experience within a complex organization, preferably in a Business Improvement role.
- You have an interest and strong affinity with IT
- You have a talent for setting up processes and bringing order in an organization
- You can set priorities based on impact
- You have a critical mind and excellent analytical skills
- You understand the necessity of clear scoping and agreements
- You have strong communication skills and you are able to adapt your communication style to your counterpart
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.