Qualifications & Experience
As Business Intelligence Specialist, you generate business data/market reports based on internal and/or external information in a suitable form to be interpreted by the business unit.
As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you:
- Analyze business intelligence needs from the Software Unit (sales, market, engineering...);
- Define a data sharing strategy for market information covering the needs of the business unit;
- Define standard, parametrized reports for business intelligence data E.g. customer churn rate, new customers, Account P&L, Product P&L;
- Set priorities for report delivery based on stakeholder needs;
- Provide guidelines and coaching for correct interpretation of business intelligence data by the Unit including training for newly defined reports.
- Master in economics or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Good communication skills and able to explain finance to non-specialists
- Assertive team player
- Proficient in IT tools, quick learner of non-standard IT tools