The Business Intelligence Specialist generates correct Materialise internal business data in a form that can be easily interpreted by the organization.
Qualifications & Experience
- Engage with business stakeholders from the Software Unit (sales, market, engineering...) to analyze business processes and gather business intelligence needs
- Defines standard, parametrized reports for business intelligence data in collaboration with Finance including data build-up. E.g. customer churn rate, new customers, Account P&L, Product P&L...
- Documents requirements for the reports towards the Materialise reporting services team, guides development team during implementation and performs user acceptance testing.
- Ability to define, retrieve, and analyze large datasets using BI tools and Excel for ad-hoc analysis needs, demonstrating ability to present and provide meaningful business insights from data
- Provides guidelines and coaching for correct interpretation of business intelligence data by the Unit including training for newly defined reports
- Generates specific business intelligences reports upon request to support e.g. target setting or business development initiatives S
- ets priorities for report delivery based on stakeholder needs, and develops plans for optimizing the BI platforms by determining how best to use existing data analytics, architecture, and technology, and where to make improvements, communicating with IT through the IT business partner
- Master in economics or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Good communication skills and able to explain finance to non-specialists
- Assertive team player
- Proficient in IT tools, quick learner of non-standard IT tools
We offer an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market. You will be part of a dedicated team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.