Qualifications & Experience
You will set up strategic partnerships in various industry segments with a main focus on AM machine vendors: address new and existing partners, uncover their needs, and spot relevant partnership solutions/opportunities. You will create alliances by leveraging each other’s technologies and expertise, so we can bring new or improved portfolio solutions to the market;
You will develop comprehensive partnership proposals for projects that include software products as well as associated implementation and advisory services;
You will also investigate and roll-out new business models in collaboration with market managers and sales. You are responsible for co-crafting the price, position and value statement of the final solution;
You’ll represent Materialise at various customer events and industry forums.
- Demonstrated success (of +5 years) in a similar position (preferably with a background working with or at AM machine vendors and with software);
- Contract revision, contract negotiation, creation and implementation of new business models, value based selling, price setting… holds no secrets to you;
- You are comfortable communicating with sales, marketing, engineering, legal, finance, …, both internally and externally;
- You have excellent listening, coaching and presentation skills in English;
- You possess good commercial skills and are able to identify with and understand the partner’s situation and motives;
- You have a strong enthusiastic slam dunk attitude and you describe yourself as influential, pragmatic and hands-on;
- You’re at your best when you can work in a growing, fast-paced company in a rapidly changing industry;
- You’re keen to learn more about the additive manufacturing market and about our software product portfolio.